.

.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

[Eng Translation] Park Jung Min's letter from army 07.21.15

Glad to see that Jung Min writes a letter to his fans while training for the army.^^ I guess he's doing good inside, especially that he is able to read his fans' messages to him ^^ We will be patiently waiting for you Jung Min-ah. ^^ 걱정마세요. ^^ 힘내요 박정민! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits : @sungha0277 twitter + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.wordpress.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



To my dear fans!

It’s been a long while since I’ve written a letter like this, so I find it really funny!
(-> Actually this way of speaking, is fading away! But it feels funny while I write) haha!
How is everyone doing?
I am doing well and healthy.
Grew a little older…^^; I was worried when I came in, but there are many same age friends, and many kind little brothers~! Eating my meals on time too! I am doing very well and healthy!
Oh! And I have been reading the letters! I heard that the letters received in training camp will be a great strength  (to recruits), I received (letters) through Internet, and sending me hand written letters… during the rest time inbetween training, I read them one by one, and they have really become great strength to me! Really thank you ‘ㅅ’
I really have lots to say, but now that I actually hold a pen, I am wondering what I should write!
Hmm… the days that passed, and now, and also in the future tomorrow…!
Really thank you, and I will work hard to repay (you) as much as I’ve received! Cheers
Everyone please be careful of the heat in the hot days, and be careful of catching a flu during the rainy season! I will always be healthy and bright in this place!! Because I will be fine~^^ so please don’t worry much!! You know right? ^0^
Love you lots and miss you!
That’s all, it’s bed time!
Written by Jungmin, the old private (recruit) who is full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails