.

.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

[Eng Translation] Kim Hyun Joong's Interview with Genie regarding his 4th Mini Album 'TIMING'

Of course, it wouldn't be Hyun Joong if he didn't make me laugh at least once in his interviews. ㅋㅋㅋ  Just when I thought it would be a serious interview all through out, he makes a statement at the last moment. ^^ 4D Leader wants to give him a 600 KW miracle (downloading his song). ^^ We will support you all the way! 김현중 화이팅!!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[TRANS] Kim Hyun Joong's Interview with Genie:

 
Q: It’s been a long time you greet your fans through Genie? Let’s greet them~
A: Hello everyone. I’m Kim Hyun Joong, greeting all of you with my new album ‘TIMING’. Nice to meet you all.

Q: It’s been a long time since your comeback as a singer, how have you been?
A: It’s been around 1 year since I’ve released ‘Round 3’ since last year July, and I’ve been working on my drama ‘Inspiring Generation’, followed by the release of my 4th Japanese single in June with meeting with my Japanese fans. And recently, I’ve started my world tour around 7 countries, including 11 cities, with the first leg in Seoul last month.

Q: Please introduce your new album ‘TIMING’~
A: It’s nearly 10 years since my debut. I think it’s time for a 29-year old me to reorganise my plans and get ready for a new start. To be able to enjoy singing on stage and to try out more songs that most people like; this album is a combination of both ideas.



Q: This album consists a variety of genre, is this reflecting Kim Hyun Joong’s genre as well?
A: Instead of focusing on only one genre, I wanted to try out more varieties of music, with the consideration of what music people would tend to prefer. So, this album have included a whole new different taste of songs.

Q: To end this, please convey your message to Genie users.
A: To all Genie users, I’ve made my comeback with my new album after a year. Please stay healthy in the hot summer, and please give a lot of your support to ‘Beauty Beauty’ and ‘His Habit’. Let’s fulfill the ‘Miracles of 600KRW’ keke Thank you! 








Source: http://www.genie.co.kr/genie_Magazine/f_sub_main.asp?ctid=1&mgz_seq=161&Shortpath=ni8393


credits: @5StarsAs1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails