.

.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New look of Kim Kyu Jong's Official Website + Photos

Huge thanks to my friend @RiCeLyN for the tip and sharing the screencap of his official website. I miss Kyu so much....especially now that I'm looking at his photos. T_T I chose not to share all the photos included on his website since I prefer you to visit his website and see for yourself how it looks. But for you to have an idea about it, here are some of the photos included. They are all precious for me.... 








credits: kyu-jong.com

5 comments:

  1. It's the same picture as in his mini album 'Meet Me Again'. I miss KyuJong so much. Everytime I listen to his song, I can't stop myself from crying. Hope he will always be fine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh is that so? I haven't received my album yet. T_T but if these are the pictures included, I would be glad to look on those pictures everyday. ^^ I miss him too... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap, it is included. I just received mine today. Just pray for his safety and health. We'll see him again, right? Btw, really love your blog. Keep it the hard work k. Hwaiting! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for loving my blog. ^^ hope I can get my album soon. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails