.

.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SS501 Tweets: Hyung Jun tweets about Devil Equus and his newly bought hat

Yesterday, Hyung Jun tweeted about some words like devil. Since I only know a few korean words so I waited until full translations were out. And just this morning, I saw the translation. I was curious what was he talking about. xiaochu was very kind enough to share a related article about Devil Equus. Click HERE to view the article. It really broke my heart when I read it. T_T Now I understood why Hyung Jun said it. That was so cruel! For a pet lover like me and also Hyung Jun, it is most likely we hate such person. I was touched when Hyung Jun said he's sorry he wasn't there to protect him (pertaining to the dog). T_T

On the lighter side, Hyung Jun also tweeted just today his picture wearing his newly bought hat. ^^ I find it funny seeing him wearing it. ^^ So early in the morning, and you are already making funny faces? Time check: it's 5:00am PH time or 6:00am KST when he posted this tweet. ^^ 귀엽다 막내~ ^^






credits: HyungJun87 + xiaochu1004@twitter (English Translations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails