.

.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kim Kyu Jong met and hugs his ideal girl Oh Sae Jong

Okay... I know some of you would feel mixed emotions about this news. Some would be happy for Kyu Jong seeing him smiling brightly, some would feel jealous, some would not even care about it. But if you would ask me, honestly, I was watching the video over and over again. And as I see his reaction hugging his ultimate crush and ideal girl, I felt happy. Just imagine being on Kyu Jong shoes. What if you see him in person, and what if people around you cheer to hug him, wouldn't you fell nervous and excited and happy and in love all at the same time? ^^ So I don't blame him if he couldn't hide his happiness. He even went to Kwanghee because I think he was embarrassed. ^^ Although sometimes we feel and we wish if we could be Kyu Jong's ideal girl so he can smile to us just like he is doing in this video, we still need to realize that he deserves to be happy. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SS501′s Kim Kyu Jong meets his crush Oh Sae Jong

SS501‘s Kim Kyu Jong met his ideal woman, actress Oh Sae Jong, for the very first time.

The singer made a guest appearance on the January 3rd episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, and could not hide that he was more nervous than usual. When asked about his ideal type in the past, Kim Kyu Jong had always boldly confessed that it was actress Oh Sae Jung.

“I confessed that I liked her for the very first time about two years ago, and I actually ran into her in the streets shortly after. It totally took me by surprise, and it was then that I realized why fans are so shocked to run into me by chance. This is the first time I’ve seen her since then,” he said with a bashful smile.

The actress who also made a guest appearance on ‘Strong Heart’ expressed her gratitude towards the singer who has consistently selected her as his ideal type.

When the two were suspected of dating in the past, actress Oh Sae Jung remarked, “A lot of people actually think that way. I went to get a colonoscopy once and the nurse asked me, “You’re the idol group member’s girlfriend, right?””

The two then shared an embrace which created a more romantic atmosphere on set, and they raised a few eyebrows after denying that they would keep in contact with each other after the show.

Source & Image: AsiaToday via Nate


credits: leesa86@allkpop

I included here the video with some translations done by ConceptVBS@yt. Huge thanks for the translations ConceptVBS! ^^



MC: To start off this new year with a bang, in this studio there are two people with great big smiles on their faces. Oh Sae Jong and Kim Kyu Jong!!

0:17 (in video clip)

Kim Hyun Joong: Oh Sae Jong

Radio DJ: Oh Sae Jong?

KKJ: Yes, hello...

Radio DJ: haha, wow his feeling is real!

KKJ: I should probably call you Noona right? Where ever you are in Korea, like flying through outerspace, I will fly to where you are at.

Radio DJ: wow hahaha

0:32 Other guests: They've finally met!

MC:
Those who are familiar with KKJ, will know that his ideal type for a very long time has always been Oh Sae Jong.
MC: Kyu Jong ssi?

KKJ: Yes?

MC: Your ideal type for a very long time is sitting right next to you. How do you feel?

KKJ: Um... aigoo ... yes... *giggles*

0:57 MC: Have you two met before?

KKJ: Yes, we have. However, this type of meeting is a first for us.

Eunhyuk:
You said "this type of meeting is a first", so does that mean there was another type of meeting?

Boom: That is great Eunhyuk!

Eunhyk: He just said "this type of meeting is a first" so...

Boom:
Then what type of other meeting have you had?

KKJ:
Um... about 2 years ago, the time when I fervently said on national television how much I liked her, by chance, in the streets.....

Seriously, my reaction face when I saw her was like this :O

Also, what I realized then was the feeling that my fans get when they spot me randomly on the street. That exact feeling is what I got when I met her.

1:36 Boom: You had that feeling...of surprise and surrealness...

KKJ: Yes, surprise... then after that encounter... this is the first....

MC: Okay, Kyu Jong ssi, rather than looking at us, how about you look Oh Sae Jong directly in the eye and say your greetings "Noona, I'm so glad to meet you"..something like that?
Eunhyuk:
Yeah!

1:54 Sun Hee: Give her a hug!

Oh Sae Jong did a radio show with me about 2 years ago. And it was that time when the news got out that Kyu Jong liked Oh Sae Jong.
Guests: Oh really?
Sun Hee: Seriously, Oh Sae Jong was so happy for a few weeks after that. She was really happy. Yes.

MC:
Okay then, just as a senior and junior, cant you give her a hug?

Sun Hee: Definitely, this is an obligation as a fan service to your fan.

Guests: Okay please stand up

Guests: They look so good together!

MC: For many years, our Kyu Jong ssi's ideal type has finally officially met each other...

Guest:
Back hug!

MC: Back hug is requested.

Boom: Kiss please!

2:36 Sun hee: Tell her, "Hope you get lots of blessing for the new year, noona"
KKJ: Um...

Sun Hee: Whisper into her ears...

KKJ: Hope you get lots of blessings for the new year, noona.

Guests: *AYEEEE not good enough*

MC:
You have to do it like *this*

MC: Boom ssi?

Boom: Yes?

MC:
How do you do a back hug?

Boom: Back hug is like this...... I'm glad you have met you today....
Shindong:
You know whats funny? When you said "Back is like this" Oh Sae Jong is like *nods head*

KKJ: I'm glad to have met you *hugs*

MC:
There are lots of people who think that you two are real couples...

Boom: There are rumors that they've dated, broke up, then got back together... there are lots of theories..
MC: Since Kyu Jong ssi has been saying that you are his ideal type for so long, have you had any experiences where the general public mistook you two as a real couple?
Sae Jong: Actually, it was a lot more than I had thought..

I went to get a colonscopy.... um... starting off the new year in a not so clean way but.
MC: No no not at all, you are having problems you should get a check up.

Sae Jong: Hehe.... but when you do the colonscopy, they give you a gown that is funny looking. The cover up is very long, but when you lift it up, the back portion of the pants has a hole in it in the shape of your butt.
Boom: HEY! HEY!

Sae Jong: Once you wear that and you are lying down, they come to you with anesthetic drugs and do the exam...

Eunhyuk: Please dont go into the details please...

*The End* 



credits: sujeong501@yt + ConceptVBS@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails