.

.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong walks the red carpet for 2011 SBS Gayo DaeJun and rehearsal pictures

Seiously, when the door opened, while 'Lucky Guy' was playing, and I saw Hyun Joong, I literally screamed!!!!!! It's as if I am on the venue!!! ^^ He is so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to watch his performance later. ^^ As for me, I'll be at work, so I'd be able to watch it tomorrow. >.< But to give you a preview, here's a picture of what to expect on his performance. I advise you to cuff your hands, for you might throw something on your tv or pc once you see this live in action. ^^ Thanks to Cheezeemelt for sharing. ^^












credits: SBSNOW1@yt + as tagged + aqua_princess@twitter + dream-KKJ@twitter + pink_floccus@twitter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails