.

.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong introduces his family: Art & Matic ^^

This is just two cute! ^^ The puppies are so lucky to have Hyun Joong as their owner. I know he will take care of them! ^^ (And I am certain a lot of fans are wishing they were just the dogs who could be with Hyun Joong. kekeke^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HyunJoong's Japanese Mobile Site Update - Introducing My Family
 
Source & Credits: HyunJoong's Japanese Mobile Site + elley0606
English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ 东方5AS1)
Please leave the credits remain intact when repost.  


Introducing My Family



Together with my long time no see Art & Matic...
The white-fur called Art, and the black one is Matic.

Photo credits: Kim HyunJoong

1 comment:

  1. always like smile and voice went you all sing.... hope you all happy always and success....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails