.

.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[Screencaps] Kim Hyun Joong from 'The First Love Story' DVD by elley

Major spazz of Kim Hyun Joong are coming your way. I can't believe that it was a total of 48 pictures that was done by elley. Good job! ^^ Every picture is really worth keeping so I do suggest to stare at ALL of them.^^ Enjoy ^^

Credit: http://blog.daum.net/elley0606/346

wake up sleepy head...

c'mon it's already late, wake up ~

good boy,... it's a bright day isn't it?

good morning Hyun Joong *yawn*

that's right... do your stretching

wanna play with water eh?


it's so nice to see you in this way...peaceful..

nice view, isn't it?

looking good here..^^

what song are you playing?

trying to write your own lyrics?

playing the guitar really makes you happy ^^

now what are you thinking?

are you thinking...what your bracelet was made of? ^^

you already look good..

don't worry, we all agree that you are HANDSOME ^^

even your back looks good, honestly

sunset makes you feel calm

still wanted to play?

the sky looks great, right?

okay, take your time relaxing yourself there

another day by the seashore

you looking for sharks? keke ^^

careful careful...

enjoying the sunny day

I know, you are thinking what to cook

what is it? c'mon share it with me ^^

struggling with knife keke ^^

I guess your enjoying what you are cooking ^^

is that for me?... *giggles**dreams*

you are looking more hot with that car ♥

you really love the water Hyun Joong-ah?

omo...don't stare at me like that..*melts*

hate self-cam right? ^^

yeah just pose for me ^^

a much closer shot ^^

is that a tux? you preparing for...?

that tux looks good on you ^^

you already look good, no question about that

I think I know exactly what you are holding ^^

that will fit perfectly on my finger ^^

excited to say 'I DO' ♥

the most handsome groom ever ♥

is she your bride Hyun Joong-ah? ^^

I'd be more than happy to have a dance with you ^^ *offer hand*

the day has finally come to an end

tired already?

let's just head back to our cabin so that you can have a rest ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails