.

.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Saeng il Chukha hamnida Kim Hyun Joong ♫



June 6,1986... The date when we received one of the best gifts that we could ever have... our leader Kim Hyun Joong was born. Who would think that someone like him might change our lives? Honestly, I was never hooked with a korean boyband or actor for a long time. My first korean series I have watched was Full House by Rain and Song Hye Kyo.  It was really funny but then it didn't get me to a point where I'll be stalking the stories of their private lives. But last September, when I began to research for Yoon Ji hoo's personality, there I have known the group SS501! And that's when I learned that his real name was Kim Hyun Joong and he was indeed the leader of the group. They say he has a 4D personality, meaning out of this world, but he does indeed have a big heart especially for the fans. He wouldn't show that he is sick or hurting, would continue to perform so that he won't disappoint the fans. I admire him because not all celebrities are like that.  He would stay as professional as he can. And for that reason, I am falling in love with him more and more each day. I really am grateful and thankful for this blessing that has come my way... Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong!


By the way here is my birthday tribute to our birthday boy. Hope you'll enjoy the vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails