.

.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The reason

 It's 4:40 am already and I'm currently at the lobby of my office. I recently heard that Hyun Joong just left the Philippines. Well, it makes me kinda sad knowing that we will be in a different country again. He will be in Korea, and I'm still stuck here in the Philippines. Although I am aware of the fact that it's just how it is supposed to be, but then again I can't help it to feel this way. Honestly, since the day he came here in our country, since the time I had my first encounter with him, I often feel the pain on my chest. Some days I would feel that I am palpitating, sometimes I feel I'm nervous for something when in fact I am just at work. I really don't know what is happening to me, but I believe that there is only one person that could stop this.... There is only one person that makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time... Mushy? Cheesy? What the heck! I really miss him more and more each day. Wish I could turn back the time when he was still here. Some people might say it's pathetic, that I am losing my sanity already. That's the typical opinion of who will be reading this post, and I totally respect that. But I hope someday someone will do understand how I feel. Now I know that dreams do come true... the day that i finally met you Hyun Joong ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails