.

.

Friday, February 12, 2010

whew! ^-^

it's been so long since i've visited my blog. i have been busy with a lot of things. first, i've finished my driving lessons. (yehey!) but i haven't tried driving our own car. hehehe. then, my sister and a friend of mine and myself went to a theme park, after that we went to a famous bar. we all had a great time. now, i'm busy looking for videos regarding my favorite korean boy group,ss501. the are about to held a concert in thailand. unfortunately, since i dont have a job, i wasnt able to buy their tickets. (argh!) well, hopefully, they'll visit this country where i am right now. ooppsss, chinese new year is fast approaching. well, i hope everyone would have a properous new year. sae haebok manibaduseyo (happy new year in english) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails